MR1-5A: Balancing Missional Values
Developing a Missional Philosophy of Ministry
This workshop will focus on important considerations in balancing missional values and developing a ministry philosophy in line with the APEPT. Participants will discuss dominant characteristics, staff and lay discrepancies and congruence between staff and laity. The impact analysis and action steps will also be discussed and a plan established to balance values and philosophy.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. You will learn key concepts in balancing missional values.
2. Gain a better understanding of process thinking and intercultural integration.
3. Learn about team development related to disciplemaking and leadership.
4. Evaluate effectiveness and establish a plan for balancing missional values in the local church.
1. Overview of Missional Values
2. Process Thinking
3. Ministry Philosophy
4. Measuring Effectiveness
5. Intercultural Integration