1. Have you identified the ethnic, lifestyle, lifestage, and religious groups within your community?
2. Have you evaluated the community & congregational cultures to determine potential, opportunity & calling?
3. Can you demonstrate ways in which you are interconnected with a particular group in the community?
4. If you reach a particular group, will you be able to disciple them and incorporate them into your congregation?
5. Are you ready to reproduce the message and ministry among the cultural groups in the community?
6. Have you developed worship, discipleship, fellowship, evangelism & ministry that is culturally appropriate?
7. Do you have leadership from within the cultural group that can mentor and lead the new believers?
8. Have you designed & implemented contextual plans, projects & processes that enable you to reproduce?
Training designed for missional leaders and ministry management teams
All seminars are 1 day in length
Can be scheduled Fri night / Saturday
Assigned projects in between seminars
Outcomes include developing a missional strategy with action items, projects, and processes.
MS Series: Missional Strategy
MR Series: Missional Roles
ME Series: Missional Engagement
IM Series: Intercultural Ministry
ML Series: Missional Leadership
MA Series: Missional Artisans
iQ Series: iQuest America
One Day Seminars
People Group Seminar
Extreme Questions Seminar
| © 2023 Missional Training | Powered by IICM | Sign In to Edit this Site |