the Leadership Survey
Discerning Missional Imbalance in the Congregation
This workshop will focus on the leadership survey for understanding effective missional leadership. Participants will gain a better understanding of the Biblical basis of leadership and of leadership roles in ministry. Valuable applications for leadership development and disciplemaking within the church structure will be addressed.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. You will have a better understanding of leadership roles in ministry.
2. You will have more understanding of your specific leadership strengths and weaknesses.
3. That applied Christian principles are needed for effective critical thinking and decision making among Christian leaders.
4. Gain applications for leadership development and disciplemaking within the church structure.
1. Introduction to APEPT Leadership Survey
2. Key Components of the APEPT Leadership Survey
3. Applying Leadership Survey Findings to Ministry