IM3-2: Starting Your Ethnography Process
Plan for Your Field Experience
We will plan together for our first fieldwork activities on Saturday. Content areas of ethnographic questionnaires, the nature of the interview process, and the components of worldview will be considered. This will set the stage for our Saturday ethnographic fieldwork in neighborhoods.
By participating in this workshop you will:
1. Cultivate cultural understanding by embracing a multi-ethnic group in the local community.
2. Understand the components of worldview.
3. Implement your ethnography process.
4. Gain valuable feedback from field experience debriefing.
1. Review of Ethnography
2. Selection of your Group.
3. Participate in Ethnography Interviews
4. Feedback Session