IM6-5: Evaluating Missional Team Strategy
Identifying Strengths and Weakness in Contextualization
An interactive workshop in discussion of the topic of syncretism so prevalant in ministry today. Presenter will discuss several examples of syncretism related to the gospel, God, movements, religions, and theology. Contextualization, culture change, trends, traditions, and rituals will be discussed and time will be given for questions and answers.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. Discuss some examples of syncretism to gain a better understanding of the issues.
2. Share and receive feedback on questions concerning syncretism.
3. Discover what will bring balance and relevance.
4. Understand important issues concerning contextualization and culture change.
1. Examples of Syncretism
2. Contextualizaton and Culture Change
3. Trends, Tradition, and Ritual