ME4-1: Incarnational Principle
Investing in Relationships
This workshop is essential to each Christian's personal readiness prior to engaging non-believers in an effort to reach them with the message of the gospel. Using the incarnational model of Jesus participants will gain an understanding of personal sacrifice, and humility that is needed if one is to build relationships and make disciples.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. How missionary congregations can apply the incarnational principle to build relationships with non-believers.
2. You will learn how Jesus became incarnational by his sacrifice.
3. You will learn who and what Jesus took the time to invest in.
4. Identify some of the ways that you might apply the incarnational principle in your local community.
1. Introduce Incarnational Principle as Basic Piece of Missional Ministry
2. Discuss the Incarnational Model of Jesus in His Person
3. Discuss the Incarnational Model of Jesus in His Social Relationships
4. Lead Participants in Evaluating Application of Incarnational Model