ME4-2: Customization Process
Creating Contextual Approaches
Increase the effectiveness of gospel presentations and interactions with non-believers by considering specific traits of those to whom you seek to minister through using a customization process. Participants will have a greater understanding of contextualization by looking at key passages related to how the early church and specifically the church at Antioch responded in crossing cultural bridges & barriers.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. That contextual presentations of the gospel to people in your community can be developed.
2. Gain a better understanding of Biblical contextualization in the early church.
3. Become aware of the three key questions to explore when customizing a contextual presentation.
1. Introduction to Customization Process
2. Customizing Based on Context
3. Explaining and Defining Biblical Contextualization
4. Process of Customization Using Three Key Questions