MA2-1: We Understand Our Arts Community
Identifying Heart Languages
A key workshop in understanding the expressive art cultures in any community. Intersections of art, spirituality, and the church will be discussed with regard to the social environment. Particular focus will be given to the music styles reflected in various lifestyle communities. The participant will gain a better understanding of differences in local community music preferences that should be addressed so that worship will be conducive to the heart language of the worshipper.
What you will learn in this workshop:
1. Christians may understand our arts community by identifying heart languages.
2. That humans were created to be in relationship with God and each other as the image bearer of God.
3.That man in his sin is always the misrepresentation of God.
4. You will learn about the 4 ways churches relate to place in the social environment.
5. Gain an understanding of some of the groups of social communities.
1. Overview of Arts Community
2. Artfulness of 21st Century Sensate Culture
3. Artfulness, Spirituality, and Religiosity
4. Artfulness, Spirituality, and Community