Developing Missional Research
Prophetic Discernment in Missional Research
This workshop is an indepth presentation on the urgency to develop missional research among the gifted prophetic in local congregations. Participants will be presented with why we should conduct missional research and the objectives of developing research.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. You will learn about the importance of the prophetic role in missional research.
2. You will learn Biblical examples of research.
3. Gain understanding of the research challenge and need for identifying community spiritual and religious attributes.
4. Learn about identifying sociocultural groups for advancing evangelism and discipleship.
1. Developing Missional Research
2. Value of Studying Congregations and Communitites
3. Strategic Nature of Information and the Research Challenge
4. Community Cultural Groups, Sociogroup Identity, and Lifestyle Cultures
5. Spirituality and Religious, Psychological Attributes, and Spiritual Identity
6. Framework for Research and Methodology
7. Applications for Missional Churches