Conducting Missional Research
Prophetic Role in Types & Process of Missional Research
An overview of the process and types of missional research needed to effectively discern the cultural diversity and broad streams of identity in the congregation and in the community. Workshop will also explore the need to understand learning styles, and decision making processes among individuals so that the gospel presentation may be contextualized in such a way to address humanity's deepest need.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. You will learn about some types of missional research and some case studies.
2. Issues in multicultural research and how to design quantitive research.
3. How to establish qualitative research with using interviews, focus groups, and observation.
4. Learn about selecting participants and researcher roles in the missional team.
1. Quantitative Research
2. Qualitative Research
3. Selecting Research Methods
4. Researcher Roles