ME3-3: Worldview Orientation
Understanding Community LifeViews
This workshop will focus on the need for missionary congregations to understand the worldview orientation of the individuals around them. By understanding lifeview, gospel presentations may be developed so that assumptions and barriers will be minimized or eliminated. Participants in the workshop will gain an understanding of true Biblical conversion and worldview transformation.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. That missionary congregations seek to know the lifeview and worldview assumptions of those in their community.
2. That personal value systems correlate with actions and behaviors.
3. You will gain a better understanding of North American worldview orientations.
4. You will discover the transformational nature of Biblical Conversion.
1. Understanding Lifeview
2. Postmodern Worldview
3. Transformation of Lifeview
4. Gospel Presentation Challenge