ME3-1: Cultural Awareness
Understanding Life Worlds and Life Ways
This workshop proves to engage participants to make tangible steps in recognizing the diverse cultures in their own backyard and the need for strategic missionary activity to these groups of people.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. That your community is comprised of diverse cultural groups and multiple life ways.
2. Gain a better understanding of ethno-cultural groups in your community.
3. Become aware of the socio-cultural group and lifestyle segments in your community.
4. Identify some of the socio-religious groups in your local area.
1. Introduction to Cultural Awareness
2. Discuss Types of Cultural Groups
3. Lifeworlds, and Self-Identification
4. Application to Local Setting