ME5-1: Indigenous Leadership
Lay Leadership Development
Developing lay leadership within the church is vital to continue to reach out to non-believer's from the same cultural group. This workshop will discuss how to facilitate indigenous lay leadership development.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. That Missionary congregations are active in developing servant leadership from within a culture.
2. Some key ideas of what an indigenous congregation looks like and does.
3. You will learn how to develop indigenous lay leaders.
1. Understanding an Indigenous Church
2. Discuss a Formula to Determine If a Church is Indigenous
3. Discussion of Indigenous Leadership
4. Three Definitions of Indigenous Churches
5. Developing and Multiplying Indigenous Lay Leadership