ME5-3: Multiplying Strategy
Missionary Strategy for Multiplication
This workshop will build upon previous workshops and emphasize the implementation of strategic plans for the multiplication of believers, disciplemakers, and servant leaders among specific groups of people. Missional strategy development will be discussed and will include tailoring your gospel presentation so that it does not waiver from the scripture yet is presented to the hearers in an culturally-appropriate way. Discussion will also include some of the multiplying strategies that Paul used in the provinces of the Roman empire.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. That implementation of strategic plans to reach non-believers, and multiply servant leaders among them should be given high priority.
2. That included as part of the multiplying strategy should be the gospel message that is tailored to the people group focus.
3. That not only should the missional strategy include a people group focus, but also a market segment, location focus, or center of influence that would ultimately have branches to other segments for the spread of missional multiplication.
1. Strategic Plans for Multiplication
2. People Group Focus Impact
3. Center of Influence