MA3-3: We Create Missional Communities
Becoming a Community of Practice
This workshop will discuss how to develop missional communities with a core group of 8-20 believers. Designing a very practical sample missional covenant with emphasis on missional identity and witness also will be discussed. Community belonging and key missional practices will be included in this workshop.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. What a missional community does and how they serve people and cultivate missional practices.
2. You will learn about the purpose of the missional covenant.
3. Gain an understanding of "Being the Witness", "Doing the Witness", and "Saying the Witness".
4. Learn how to foster belonging in the community.
1. Cultivating Missional Communities
2. The Missional Covenant
3. Fostering Modes of Belonging
4. Cultivating Missional Practices
5. Shepherding Development