MA3-1: We Become Missional Artisans
Becoming an Embedded Missionary
Be ready to get set and go as this workshop is packed with the Biblical basis of becoming an embedded missionary and will challenge both those with creative skills and those who support and desire to become an artisan missionary by beginning with an overview of the nature of tentmaking through the practice of the Apostle Paul. Participants will gain a better understanding of how the cultural creatives among us define themselves and form their beliefs, values, and neo-tribal social networks. Key issues in making relevant connections to becoming embedded as a missionary to the cultural creatives will be taught.
What you will learn in this workshop:
1. You will learn about the Apostle Paul's skills and opportunities.
2. Understand what a cultural creative is and what a cultural creative does.
3. How missional artisans can support cultural creatives and foster a sense of belonging.
4. About becoming embedded among cultural creatives by serving them.
1. The Nature of Paul's Trade
2. Overview of Tentmaking
3. Paul's Work Described
4. Work as a Social World
5. Cultural Creative Identified
6. The Task of Becoming Embedded