MR5-6A: Preparing for Change
Assessing Ministry Change Readiness
This workshop will aid participants in steering clear of stumblingblocks in resistance to change. Seven traits of ministry change readiness will be highlighted with suggestions for training in discipleship to move toward problem solving and overcoming obstacles. Worksheets to determine readiness to change and a review of these worksheets will be a focus of the workshop. Valuable insights from scoring worsheets will allow the participant to have actionable assessments for spiritual development in the local congregation.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. Learn about the characteristics needed in place in order to successfully navigate change in ministry.
2. Discover how to score a Ministry Change Readiness survey that indicates resistance or readiness.
3. Gain valuable practice using Ministry Change Readiness Worksheets.
4. Learn guidelines in planning actionable efforts in making ministry changes.
1. Ministry Change Rediness
2. Measuring 7 Traits of Ministry Change Readiness
3. Interpreting Ministry Change Readiness
4. Ministry Change Readiness Worksheets