SMC4-7: Creating a
Contextual Missional Pathway
Supporting Interdependent Missional Roles
This workshop introduces the topic of the interdependent missional roles in developing missional pathways. Each person can take part in the developing, examining, advancing, shepherding, and establishing process of the the missional system. Five dimensions of self-identity, communication, and relationships will be discussed. Presenter will make available a number of resources that will specifically assist in missional pathway management. Application will be made to a variety of community types.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. Learn about specific components for developing missional pathways.
2. Understand the five types of self-identity and how they relate to communication and relationships.
3. Discuss the tools that are helpful to each missional role.
4. Become aware of how to view a community to reach and disciple new believers.
1. Defining Missional Pathways
2. Examining Pathway Components
3. Developing Pathway Components
4. Missional Pathway Management