SMC5a-1: Missional Strategy, Segmentation, and Groups
Identifying Lostness and Utilizing Resources
This workshop will cover the what, why, and how of strategic planning of your ministry objectives and processes in the local congregation. Participants will be challenged with questions to evaluate current church focus and operational ministry philosophy in an effort to become more strategic in the task of reaching lost people. Presenter will discuss three components and four benefits of community segmentation and ministry segmentation variables which will allow for a better understanding of the local church's missional context for connection to non-believers in the community. This workshop will conclude with how to understand your church membership for reproduction within the community.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. About Biblical strategy for reaching your community with its diverse cultural groups and multiple life ways.
2. Gain a better understanding of your local church's membership and identify weaknesses in missional focus and ministry processes.
3. Understand that we need to implement a process to strategically penetrate lostness in our communities beginning with community and membership segmentation evaluation.
1. Missional Strategy Development
2. Comprehensive Strategy Management
3. Strategic Process to Penetrate Lostness
4. People Group Segmentation
5. Ministry Relationship Management
6. Understanding PENDEX
7. Top Ten Neotribal Cultures