ME1-3: Missional Skills & Tasks
What It Means to Fulfill Your Missional Role
The information shared in this workshop may be one of the most powerful tools that the church has if each Christian were to really understand their missional role and purpose. Participants will be lead through the Ephesians 4 discussion of ministry roles and functions and learn how the roles are balanced within the church body for effective missional activity. Participants will be empowered to seize new ministry opportunities by learning the basic developmental skills and tasks of the APEPT that is also included as a part of this workshop.
What you will learn in this workshop
1. You will about learn the five-fold ministry roles of the church from Ephesians 4.
2. Gain a better understanding why the gifts are given to each believer.
3. Understand that the gifts are roles not offices or positions.
4. Identify your missional role and how you are empowered to function in the body of Christ.
5. How the missional roles are to bring balance to the mission of God for the church.
6. Learn the basic skills and tasks related to each of the APEPT roles.
1. Principles from Ephesians
2. APEPT Missionality
3. Balancing Missional Roles
4. Applying the APEPT Missional System
5. APEPT Basic Skills and Tasks