Missional Strategy Implementation
This workshop includes training in APEPT missional development. Participants learn how to develop a contextual set of interdependent missional roles (APEPT) involved in the process of making disciples of specific groups of people by moving them from a non-Christian worldview to become followers of Christ and missional leaders in the body of Christ.
Workshop Key Question
Have you designed & implemented contextual plans, projects & processes that enable you to reproduce?
What you will learn in this workshop
1. God's Activity in Missional Strategy
2. Spiritual Dimensions
3. Developing a SWOT Analysis
4. Developing Missional Channels
5. Resourcing Missional Channels
6. Training for Missional Channels