Indigenous Leadership Development
After a biblical study of Paul’s missional leadership, an analysis of the apostolic, prophetic, evangelistic, pastoral, and teaching roles of Ephesians 4 provides the foundation for how these roles impact church designs, organizational cultures, missional values, mentoring ideals, and ministry leadership. The goal is to bring systemic balance to missional leadership development within the congregation based upon God’s spiritual gifting.
Workshop Key Question
Do you have leadership from within the cultural group that can mentor and lead the new believers?
What you will learn in this workshop
1. God's Activity in Leadership
2. Balancing Gifted Roles
3. Balancing Organizational Cultures
4. Balancing Missional Values
5. Balancing Mentoring Ideals
6. Balancing Ministry Leadership
7. Balancing Church Designs
8. Balancing Church Lifecycle